Sunday 11 November 2012

Top of the mornin

Good morning. I suddenly had an urge to turn on this miserable part of my existence right now. Im blessed with another day. Blessed with a healthy body and a strong mind. As i leave to the balcony for a good morning cigarette i cant help but notice the sun shining down on me, the birds chirping for some apparent reason since most of the time they just shit and get on with their lives and completely unique to my experience is two cats fornicating under my neighbor's papaya tree. The wind blows every so smoothly and i am once again captivated by how well of we are. But such talk would truly wreck that experience. Such as they say enjoy the moment while it lasts. Such i the start to my morning. Hopefully yours is as interesting as mine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment